Monday, May 30, 2011

Dear Hercules,

I missed you today. I miss you everyday. Did you know that in your 19th week, you would have been the size of a mango? It doesn't sound that huge, but knowing how large your dad (10.8 1/2 lbs) and I (10.3 lbs) were, you would have probably been the largest mango ever discovered.

I guess I really wanted to tell you that we found a beautiful house that we are putting an offer on tomorrow. It has a room that would have made (and maybe someday will make) a beautiful baby room, and plenty of space for your brothers (and dad) to play. By dad, I mean a three car garage. That probably means nothing to you, but it's a pretty fantastic find for him. This house also has a lot of secret places for mischevious boys to play. I'm certain we'll play the hardest games of hide and seek... and then I'll finally find one of your brothers... and they'll have fallen asleep.

The outside of the house is full of huge gardens that will keep me busy, and your dad too if I can con him into it. I'll probably add a couple more and take a bit away from some places to make it my own. I've never had to garden before, but it has always seemed appealing. I'm hoping it'll give me another distraction to keep my mind off of everything and a healthy excuse to stay outside. If we get the house, I've already picked out a spot for your willow tree.

I'm hoping that things will work out with this house. I've already invested a lot of dreams into it. It's just a place I can picture myself being happy, and I need a place like that.

I miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment