Every time the bleeding slows or stops, I breathe a sigh of relief. Every time, I feel a blanket of security embrace me as I naively tell myself "It's over. It's all going to be ok." I have set my self up for devastation numerous times now.
I can't help but feel heartbreak every time I feel me and Hercules taking steps backwards. This time, the bleeding started early in the morning. I was sleeping when I could tell that it had started. It's frustrating to know that even resting can trigger the bleed. It makes me feel helpless and a out of sorts. If moving causes it and resting can trigger it as well, at what point will this nightmare be over?
Hang in there Jacki! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. This might be your opportunity to close the gap between you and the big guy (God). So many times we ask God for help but seldom do we thank him for his help in getting through a tough situation.
ReplyDelete