Ello there mates! I'm being inspired by the Brits and Aussies I saw walking around today. I followed them for a little bit, memorized by their accents... I hope they didn't notice. I didn't even notice until I realized I wasn't where I was kind of lost.
Anyways, I've had the chance to talk to my mom and a couple of my friends from home. They all just seemed shocked that I seem so "happy," as they put it. I don't just seem happpy, I really am. I love this kind of environment where I meet so many diverse people. I'm just amazed how many people I've met who told me "if you ever come to "insert state here", you always have a home. Just give me a call." I think it's just wonderful.
I found out I can be quite the charismatic person. I even told a bus full of people when they asked how I was supposed to protect them when I hadn't recieved any ammuntion that they knew of, "Hey. You need not be afraid. I've got two guns, locked and loaded!" And flexed for a bus full of high ranking officers. They laughed so hard! And now whenever I see them around base, they say "Hey guns! How are you doing?" It's the greatest!
I'm just out to get a laugh out of anyone here. And for that, I think people see me as a breath of fresh air or at the very least I stand out from everyone else just dreading being here. I've already seem some of the people I spent time in Fort Benning with, and I was surprised that they remembered me. A lot of them have passed me their phone numbers, and not for the intentions of being a creepster (although there was one ungentleman worthy of the creepster title. but that is neither here nor there), but in the case I ever need anything while I was in country.
Anyways, by this time tomorrow, I'll be in Iraq. Or at least that is what I'm told. Granted, I've learned to take everything they tell me with a grain of salt, because it's bound to change within the hour.
I love you guys! Please keep me in your thoughts, as always. Laugh a little today, because I most definitely am =]
<3 Jacki.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes. I laughed a lot today. Right now. Just as this.
Ohh Jack. Glad you know you are still yourself even though I cant see you from far far away.
I love you very much.
-Abby