Tuesday, January 6, 2009

there's gotta be more to life than amazon...

OK. today i got a lot of stuff in the mail... and it all came from amazon except for one very nice letter from Ms. Sarah Rochel. and i thought you guys should all know, that my favorite time the WHOLE day is mail time. and while I'm not proud to admit it, I've had to stoop to amazon.com to get the ultimate satisfaction for mail time. lol. so this is merely a suggestion... but here is my address. i love mail, and i'll write back. or at least draw some pretty pictures. especially because I finally found the mail box on post, so I really can send the letters I write =]

PFC Jacki Crotteau
3rd Platoon Reapers
F Co 309th MI BN
Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613

thank-you kindly =]

1 comment:

  1. Apparently..that letter did end up in uhh..San Fransico California.


    ......

    ReplyDelete