
It was a glorious day to a soldier at Fort Huachuca. What's not to love when a base wide urine analysis comes our way. Officers, Cadre, MOS-T, and IET (that's me) alike were able, and strongly encouraged with the help of threats of court martial for non-participation, to join in on the fun.
I'm telling you, 60 females stuck in a bay guzzling water is probably the most fun place to be. And I found that the phrase "when you gotta go, you gotta go" stands true and strong. Eventually, we were all waiting in line pacing back and forth, whether it was from the anticipation for the upcoming test (YAY!) or a bladder on the verge of exploding or possibly a healthy combination of the two, I'll never know.
I do know that after waiting an eternity to get my cups and have at it, I was told to put my hands up. A cup in each palm, I followed the sergeant feeling like a fugitive. She told me to drop my drawers. And as she watched, hands on each hip (I'm positive she was trying to ensure that I really was a female), I dutifully filled my cup to the brim. I then transferred it to the other cup. Flushed the toilet with satisfaction, and washed my hands.
I walked out of the bathroom, proud as a peacock with cup in hand, once again above my head.
Mission Complete =]
I'm telling you, 60 females stuck in a bay guzzling water is probably the most fun place to be. And I found that the phrase "when you gotta go, you gotta go" stands true and strong. Eventually, we were all waiting in line pacing back and forth, whether it was from the anticipation for the upcoming test (YAY!) or a bladder on the verge of exploding or possibly a healthy combination of the two, I'll never know.
I do know that after waiting an eternity to get my cups and have at it, I was told to put my hands up. A cup in each palm, I followed the sergeant feeling like a fugitive. She told me to drop my drawers. And as she watched, hands on each hip (I'm positive she was trying to ensure that I really was a female), I dutifully filled my cup to the brim. I then transferred it to the other cup. Flushed the toilet with satisfaction, and washed my hands.
I walked out of the bathroom, proud as a peacock with cup in hand, once again above my head.
Mission Complete =]
Oh the glorious urine test. I am glad you arent easily embarassed and you are now done with it. :)
ReplyDeleteMiss ya Jack.
All my love.
i couldn't stop laughing, and i was making so many innapropriate jokes.
ReplyDeleteand oh. the lady who had to watch me, i felt like she was staring at me all day today... she knows what i look like when i pee. and that's a very weird feeling... it's unfortunate really.
Lol. I would have loved to be there to watch you, No not pee, but in your anticipation of peeing in a cup...in front of another person. And have been able to read your mind. :) Oh man...It could have been a reality show. What would they call it? Jack in the Cup?
ReplyDeleteBahaha!