I'm sure this would mostly just make the enemy laugh after the intial fear of seeing an American looking so... beautiful.
This is completely off track, and I'll be sure to get back on track after I make this point, but did you know that male Iraqi's prefer to speak with female interrogators? They will actually request them because they generally view American women as porn stars and the oppurtunity to see one up close is an oppurtunity they won't pass up. There's my fun fact for the day.
Back on track... My AIT is divided into 3 mods or sections. MOD A, MOD B, and MOD C. As of last friday... I survived MOD A and lived to tell of it =] I aced all my tests and now I'm excited to actually start interrogations. Well, excited isn't really the word I'm looking for. More like nervous. I want to do as well in MOD B as I did in MOD A. Interrogations are verrrry difficult. This is where most people end up failing... and I don't want to be one of those "most."
After tomorrow I'll know what to expect. For tonight, I'll probably be shaking in my combat boots =]
Jacki I'm sure you will do fantastic! Love you,
ReplyDeleteMom
thanks momma! did you like that picture... i captured it at the perfect moment... and it wasn't even intentional!
ReplyDeletei can't believe you took off the picture that had both of us wearing the mask! not fair. you were looking just as beautiful as i and i would think you would want to show the whole world how beautiful and productive we both are. i think i told you but did you know veni vini vinci...in latin is caesars famous saying... i came..i saw...i conquered. you can look it up. my latin teacher told me that in high school. pretty swanky..
ReplyDeletei liked this picture better... it was to perfect of timing to keep for only me to see. and yes... i knew that you goof.
ReplyDelete