Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ok. It's been a wee bit of time. My internet is up until the 27th... but I coerced a friend to lend me hers for the day. I've been running crazy these last couple weeks. Every other day I go into the booth, and every time I head in there I get progressively more nervous but also much better. Right now, they call me the Red Barron of the booth... and I'm not quite sure what they mean by that. But i think it's a good thing... at least I hope it is.

The last booth I had, I was blessed to have my Sgt who is in charge of the class as my detainee. He never goes in the booth. Luckily for me, he made an exception... yeah. lucky for me. He really knows his stuffs, hence the reason he's in charge of sculpting the young minds of hopeful interrogators.

And even though I had talked a lot of smack, something I learned from my days of playing cribbage, when I had found out he would be in my booth. I believe I said something about having him cowering in the corner in fear as he cried like a baby and would be begging for his mommy... He was probably the toughest detainee I've had. He could combat any approach I tried to run on him. But he did congratulate for doing so well. Which, coming from the master, is a pretty high compliment.

Anyways, I love you guys. And I miss you all as always...

<3 Jacki

1 comment: