Hello all.
It's been a bit... a long bit. I've been busy jumping back into my life, well, my new one that is. I came home and moved to Mankato to live with my wonderful boyfriend (who is now my fiance) and his beautiful 3 boys.
I instantly fell in love with Austin, William and Wyatt. They were so precious, so perfect. Everyday they let me get closer, and gave me more love than I could have ever expected. Everday they continue to shower me with more love and more laughs, and I won't lie and say that I don't love it. I love every minute of my beautiful life.
In August, I started school. I was shocked to see myself thrive in something that I thought I had given up on. Truth is, I went back to school to set an example for those boys. I can't expect them to push through and persevere at school, if I had never done the same. And so, here I am, enrolled in college and thriving.
And then, the ultimate gift happened in September. Zach proposed to me, and asked for me to spend forever with him and Austin and William and Wyatt. And I, of course, said yes. This is where I was meant to be. With them, being loved and giving love in return.
And so, I've been a bit busy. And this is a brief, brife overview of the life I'm leading and the people I'm loving. But I think I'll hop back into this blogging thing. And I think you'll learn to love them too.
<3 Jacki
Oh Jacki, your family is amazing, and has been a great addition to ours!!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm. I was going to see if I could figure out who wrote this. Would you mind identifying yourself =]?
ReplyDelete