Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Display of Affection, or Something of the Sort

I forgot to tell you guys a fun little adventure that happened yesterday. So, I had packed my duffle bag to it's limits. I had shoved, jumped on, and did everything within my power to get my last items into my duffle. I secured the latch, assuring to myself that everything would stay in.

So, it was to my surprise, that as the conveyor belt brought our luggage, I saw my brightly colored bras strolling along side my duffle bag. Let me repeat. Alongside... not in... alongside. With General's and Captains to my right and left, I quickly gathered my belongings, wishing I had just let it keep riding around until everyone was gone and then picked it up. Instead, I heard a few snickers as I attempted to shove them back in... but to no avail. I had packed them once, but not again. I shoved them into my pocket and hopped on the bus.

I feel like this is a good way to catch guys. Show them a little preview perhaps? Maybe not... at least I didn't have a light pink grandma bra stored in there... cough cough... harry. Anyways, thought you guys might like to know about the first thing I did when I landed on Georgia ground... let's see what other shenangins I can get myself into.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Jacki, not a good start!! Best of luck to you!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete