I just got off the phone with my dad. I forget how much I miss him sometimes. Granted, it won't be much longer until I see him. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I feel so fortunate to be able to share this experience with him. I'll be able to keep him in line when his exaggerations get out of line... not that it ever happens or anything... And I'll never let myself forget the luxury I'll have while I'm there. Not many soldiers will be able to enjoy the luxury of kicking their dad's butt in a game of cribbage while in Iraq. Of course, after a few wins I'll have to let him win one too. I don't want to lower his spirits to much...
Just wanted to share what I was thinking. Only 4 more days until I'm Iraq bound... this should be mighty intersting...
One other thing. Here's some pictures of Aubrey I took a couple weeks ago. I'm quite fond of that little girl =]
No comments:
Post a Comment