Sunday, November 30, 2008

"I stole your shampoo!"

It's pre-meps night. For all you non military people... it's the Mlitary Entrance Processing Stations, which are located around the country. The enlistment process occurs at each of these stations. In my case, this is where I prepare for take-off so to speak. I'm at the hotel right now. It's not to shabby. My parents just dropped me off, which i think i might add i did VERY well.... no tears. I think it's a little different knowing that I'll be coming home again in just a couple weeks. i'll still miss alot in those short weeks. but eh. it happens. I like to pretend that I'm going off to college. It doesn't really seem all that bad or scary that way =] tricky... i know!

4 comments:

  1. Jack I didn't cry either!!!!!!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. well aren't you just a little trooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [i had to compete with your exclamation points!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad things went smooothly and there were no tears for any of you. What troopers you are. =]
    This will be really fin for me to check every day of my boring college life.... well...maybe not so boring this week as its finals but at least it will help lighten it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacki This is grandma

    ReplyDelete