Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Breakfast in bed

Today, I can eat my breakfast in bed. I don't generally eat breakfast at all, I'm not a fan of milk so that conflicts with a bowl of cereal. I usually don't even have time between feeding, dressing and then shuttling the boys to their intended destinations and my race to get ready to even consider breakfast.

Bu this morning, I was able to wake up slowly. No feet in my stomach or draped arms suffocating my face. Even Anna let me sleep in today, barely making a peep until I was done with my morning shower.

Zach worked a 16 hour shift last night, so it was strange to fall asleep without him here and wake up again only to find that I was the only one here.

I think that it has been a long time since I have had a morning like this, without stress and without a thing to do until class at 11. I'm starting to find out that I need some me time, even for just an hour a week. It's been kind of hard to come by since I started working.




No comments:

Post a Comment