Since I can remember, I have longed for a big furry companion. A huge dog with huge paws and a dog that if I ever had kids, could serve as a horse if need be. Luckily, I fell in love with a boy who shared those dreams (that's how we keep the magic alive). We talked to Zach's mom and she mentioned a lady that was looking to find her Saint Bernard a family.
Last night, after coveting the dog for a week or more, we went to see Anna, the Saint Bernard. She is absolutely beautiful. . Our first impression of her was walking through the door and she rolled onto her belly, ready for love. Not a great guard dog, but we're looking for a companion.... not something to kill on command. I have full confidence that next Halloween, we can put Wyatt in a cowboy costume and put a saddle on Anna without issues. I can't wait!
We started our search for a home a bit ago, but now we are going full force so that we can house our dog (our current land lords are kind of a buzz kill when it comes to animals). I know, I know. Its' a bit backwards. We thought we could maybe hide from the landlord for a little bit... but she might be tricky to hide.
Our deadline for a home is Christmas and we would hopefully be moved in by New Years. What little boys wouldn't love a dog for Christmas?
Ohhh Jackie.
ReplyDelete