



Hello there beautiful baby! Yesterday you turned two! Your getting so big! Your even starting to grow some hair! I was really sad that she had to miss your birthday, it looked like you guys had a lot of fun... even though you told me you didn't have any of your elmo cake. You even learned the hokey pokey! Now you can do that dance and your happy feet dance! Next year Auntie will hopefully be there for your birthday, and we'll do something really special. And I will be home soon so we can go and do really fun things like we used to. I think about you every day, and my locker is plastered with pictures of you. Everyone says your the most beautiful little girl, and Auntie would have to agree. Keep being good for mom, dad, and grandma. Give them lots of hugs from me, ok pretty girl? I love you soooooooooooo much!
(if you want to see pictures from aubrey's birthday party, my mom posted them on flickr. check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/35088002@N08/page2/)
Jacki,
ReplyDeleteYou and I both no we were not physocally there but in spririt we were with her. Aubrey knows you and I both love her! I hope that you know that even though me and you are miles apart your right here with me always. How you grew up so fast from filing your pants to wearing a uniform I will never know. What I do know is I'm proud of you and miss our chinese lessons of life. Remember rule 86 and never forget that your dad loves you!
I hope to have access to Skype soon so all of us can talk and see each other.
Love always,
Dad
Dear Jacki,
ReplyDeleteI'm always so excited to see yours and your Dad's posts. However, I usually have tears in my eyes when I finish reading them. Am getting excited to come to Arizona. Can't wait to see you. Til then, I love you and miss you. Be good and God Bless.
Love
Grandma H