Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I challenge myself...

to be uncomfortable. To throw myself into unfamiliar situations and to do things I haven't done before. They say that life starts at the edge of your comfort zone, and I'm finally ready to start living. I want to feel alive again. I need to feel alive again.

It's my biggest complaint about myself. I'm too comfortable in what I do. Take me to chipotle and I'll order a  chicken burrito bowl with extra rice, black beans, fresh salsa, corn, sour cream, lots of cheese and guacomole with an organge pineapple  banana drink. I don't even think twice when I order. I know what I get at every restauraunt I go too.

If I'm given an option, the known will always trump the unknown for me. It means a lot of nights curled up on my couch with Gus because plans weren't completely solidified and I wasn't comfortable without concrete plans. It means me declining invitations because I'm not sure who will be there or what exactly will happen.

I'm done with feeling comfortable. I want to start experiencing new things and living my life. I'll only get one chance at it.

1 comment:

  1. Hі, I do believe thiѕ iѕ аn eхсellent wеb site.
    I stumbleduρon іt ;) I will comе
    back once again ѕіnce I saѵed as a favoritе it.
    Money and freedom іs the beѕt wаy to change, may уou be rіch and continuе to
    guide οther people.

    Stop by my blog :: remarkablevehicles.com

    ReplyDelete