Sunday, April 12, 2009

Beaten and Bruised with a Cascadona

Hello there from glorious Fort Huachuca. It's Easter... and I just downed a bag of Cadburry Mini Eggs. They were delicious... and totally necessary to cheer my melancholy spirits.. except now my stomach just hurts. Apparently, smoothy creamy chocolate is not always a cure all.

Apparently, watching Marley and Me is also not the greatest cure. I don't know why I didn't heed my parents warning... foolish little ol' me.

Anyways... I didn't even think I liked Easter all these years. It was just a day to get some candy and eat some of Harry's food. Being down here, I realize that I like seeing all of the little girls in their Easter dresses. And while I don't like being beaten and bruised with a Cascadona... I like the tradition of it all. It's worth the bruises and confetti smashed into my hair.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter. Eat some ham and scalloped potatoes for me =] Love you guys and miss you, as always.

<3 Jacki

p.s. Only 26 more days left!!
p.p.s. the pictures are of the mountains I can see out of my windows. It's gorgeous. I took the picture a couple of days ago while it was snowing and hailing... yes. Snowing... in April... in Arizona.


5 comments:

  1. I love that second pic! I thought Arizona was just a huge desert (or dessert?) not sure which spelling. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, we really missed having you there. Just think next year we will all be together I guess we just need to hold on to that.
    Love you Jack,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacki
    Sorry I couldn't be more attentive when you called. Just too much noise etc. Glad you got to talk to Aubrey though. Missed having you here but it won't be long now. I only ate three little choclate eggs!!! Love and miss you.

    Grandma H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacki
    Forgot to tell you, Fabio celebrated Easter with us too. He was being very good, minding his own business when Aubrey pushed his buttons. It was nothing but a scream from her in her daddy's arm and they were telling me to shut him off. It was so funny. Had to be here to see it.
    Love
    Grandma H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Jack! Only 26 days! Thats amazing. I cant wait to see your lovely self all graduated :)
    I love you.
    De

    ReplyDelete